- When you visit the Kelaisi (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd. website or use the Kelaisi platform services, we will automatically receive and record the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to the language you use, date of visit and time, software and hardware feature information, and web page records you need;
- The personal data of users obtained by Clex (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd. from business partners through legal channels.
- Keyword information entered when using the search service provided by this website.
- Relevant information and data collected by Clex (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd. that you publish on the Clex service platform, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details.
- Violation of legal provisions or violation of the service rules of this website and the measures this website has taken against you.
- For services provided by third parties to you, such as jumping to third-party websites, clients or programs through this website, this Agreement does not apply to the personal information you provide to the third-party service providers.
- What information we collect about you.
- How we use your information.
- Under what circumstances we share your information.
- How we store your information.
- How we protect your information.
- your rights.
- Exceptions to Authorized Consent.
- How you can contact us.
- Terms updated.
We collect your information based on the principles of lawfulness, reasonableness and necessity. When providing you with a specific service, we will clearly inform you of the information we will collect and its purpose to respond to your specific service request. Depending on the service you choose, we may collect one or more of the following information in the following scenarios.
Our role: We are the controllers of your data. This means that we have the right to decide what to do with your personal information and for what purpose. We know you care about how your data is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in doing this with care and reason.
- personal information you provide. The personal information you provide to us when you register for an account of the Kerais service or use the Kerais service, including your mobile phone number and email, and you can voluntarily choose to fill in your nickname, avatar, gender, age, age, etc. The sender's name, the recipient's contact information, and the basic information of the delivery address. If you only need to browse and understand Coles products, you do not need to register an account and provide the above information.
- Your personal information shared with other parties. That is, the shared personal information about you provided by other parties when using the Coles services.
- Your personal information that we obtain. The personal information we collect, aggregate and record when you use the Coles services.
We keep your personal data up to date; store or destroy it securely; minimise the collection and retention of data we need to provide you with services; protect personal information from disclosure, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure; Take appropriate technical measures to protect the security of your personal information.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services (registration, activation and control, etc.) in accordance with our contract with you.
- Fulfill your service requests, including activating or validating products or services; making changes at your request or providing information you request; and providing technical support.
- To provide other services you have requested as described when we collected the information.
- For internal management and back-office support, share your contact details with company branches around the world.
- To enforce or protect our agreement or contract with you.
- Detect and investigate information breaches, illegal activity and fraud.
- Contact you to solve the problem.
- User portrait.
- Other uses with your permission.
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Clex and its subsidiaries, except in the following cases:
- Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation and dispute resolution needs, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities.
- Sharing with express consent: We will share your personal information with other parties after obtaining your express consent.
- Sharing with affiliated companies: In order to facilitate us to provide products and services to you, identify abnormal accounts, and protect the personal and property safety of other users or the public from being infringed, your personal information may be shared with our affiliates and/or designated by them. Shared by service providers. We will only share necessary personal information and are bound by what is stated in this agreement. If we share your sensitive personal information or our affiliates change the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will seek your authorization and consent again.
To support the convenience of communication with customers, we may currently obtain personal information through third parties:
Third-party software: Enterprise WeChat
Name of third-party organization: Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd.
Type of personal information: personal account information
Personal information field: request result of enterprise WeChat account, avatar, gender, account type
Application Scenario: Log in to realize communication based on a third-party platform (enterprise WeChat)
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with express consent: We will transfer your personal information to other parties with your express consent;
- In the event of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, or other situations involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue Subject to this agreement, otherwise we will require the company, organization and individual to seek authorization from you again.
Due to the international or borderless nature of the Internet, the information provided through this website is also international and may contain references to products or services not published in your country, so not all of the information on this website is The products or services mentioned are available in your country or region, please contact your local sales representative or distributor to find out what products or services are available in your country or region.
- During your use of Coles products or services, we will keep them for you unless you actively delete or cancel your Coles platform account.
- We will periodically back up the collected information in accordance with Clex's data backup policy.
- After you delete your information or cancel your Kerais account, the Kerais platform will stop using your personal information and delete your personal information within fifteen working days.
- After your personal information has been anonymized and desensitized, it will become available data for circulation. The storage and use of this data by the Coles platform does not require your consent.
We have taken reasonable and practicable security safeguards that comply with industry standards to protect your information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent personal information from being maliciously attacked; we will deploy access control mechanisms to try to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we Security and privacy protection training courses will be held to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce risks, remedies for you, etc. We will inform you of the relevant circumstances of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subjects one by one, we will publish announcements in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
You fully understand and agree that we have the right to review whether the identity information provided by the user for registration is true and valid, and actively take reasonable measures such as technology and management to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the user's account; the user is obliged to properly keep his account and password, and Use their account and password correctly and securely. If any party fails to fulfill the above obligations, resulting in loss of account password, account theft, etc., which causes damage to the civil rights of users and others, it shall bear the legal responsibility arising therefrom.
If you find that someone else has fraudulently used or misappropriated your Crius account and password, or any other use without your legal authorization, you should immediately notify and inform us in the required effective way. When you notify, you should provide valid personal identity information consistent with your registered identity information. After receiving your valid request and verifying your identity, we will take corresponding measures (including but not limited to suspending the account according to your requirements or in combination with the specific circumstances) You and other users shall be responsible for any losses caused to you and other users caused by taking corresponding measures according to your request. If you do not provide valid identity information or the personal valid identity information you provide is inconsistent with the registered identity information, we have the right to refuse your request, and you shall be responsible for the loss caused thereby.
You may contact us to request deletion of personal information in the following circumstances:
- If our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations.
- If we collect and use your personal information without your express consent.
- If our processing of personal information seriously violates our agreement with you.
If we do not need our products or services permanently.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will stop providing you with products or services and delete your personal information as required by applicable law.
When you or we assist you to delete the relevant information, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately because of applicable laws and security technology, we will store your personal information securely and isolate it from any further processing, Until the backup can be cleared or anonymous.
Right to withdraw consent
Where we rely on your consent to process data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us to cancel your account.
According to relevant laws and regulations, the collection of your personal information does not require your authorization and consent in the following situations:
- Related to the personal information controller's performance of the obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- related to national security and national defense security;
- Those related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Those related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other important legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent
- The personal information involved is disclosed to the public by the subject of the personal information;
- as necessary to enter into and perform relevant agreements or other written documents with you;
- Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to carry out statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when providing academic research or description results, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
- Kleus official website information and service provider: Kleus (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd.
- Address: 40th Floor, Shenzhen Bay Venture Capital Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
- Tel: 023-60362990
For security, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. Generally, we will reply within 15 working days. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as Internet Information, Telecommunications, Public Security and Municipal Supervision.
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our processing of personal information has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit with a court of competent jurisdiction where the defendant is domiciled.